As an office with four doctors who are board certified in both pediatrics and internal medicine, we are able to treat patients of all ages.
Our Mission and Vision
Lakeshore Internal Medicine & Pediatric Associates, PC have this mission and vision for their patients: to provide quality health care and to be advocates for all patients–newborn through adulthood. To accomplish this mission, we pledge to follow these specific areas of health care:
- Practice preventative medicine.
- Monitor physical growth, development, and psychosocial parameters throughout childhood and adulthood.
- Teach and provide guidance in parenting skills.
- Educate families concerning school problems, management of specific chronic or developmental illness, safety, and family interactions.
- Diagnose and manage specific illnesses when necessary utilizing the resources of any hospital where the practicing physician has privileges.
- Counsel adolescents in the areas of puberty, sexual identity, family interactions, preventative medicine, and avoidance of substance abuse.
- Utilize outside resources for more specialized management of specific illnesses when indicated.
- Educate adult patients regarding preventative health care and refer, when appropriate, for ongoing medical care.
As a BCBS Patient-Centered Medical Home, our practice will serve as the home base for your healthcare needs.
Blue Cross Blue Shield Patient-Centered Medical Home – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020
Blue Cross Provider Distinction Award – 2015
Priority Health Quality Award – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home Recognized Practice – 2011
Caring, Knowledgeable Staff
Our physicians are knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. Our support staff is caring, compassionate, and highly trained to help you with your care in our office.